Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Years Later...

Dungeoneers development is still going strong, despite my poor blog updating skills. In the past couple of years the game finished the prototype phase and I then re-wrote nearly every system, cleaning up the code and expanding and solidifying the design. It has been a long journey, but Dungeoneers is now nearing a release window and the game is in a 'playable' end-to end state. Final art, sound and some final systems still remain to be done, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am committed to one blog update every week from here to release. When might that be? Well I have some internal goals but lets just say 'when its done.'

This week I will be posting a bunch of new screens.

Hope you will join me for the journey and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment